Saturday, February 6, 2010

Not For Malaysia’s Sun

 

P2060619

As I was driving around town this morning, I saw this Chinese man driving this car. It was without a hood. Don’t even ask me to name the car as I’m not much of a car person.

The funny thing that tickle my thoughts is that this man drove this car around town on a busy traffic day ( it’s getting close to Chinese New Year) and every road is jammed to the max ! To add salt to the wound, the weather out there is about 33-34 Celcius !! Can you imagine how hot is it and this Uncle is driving a hoodless car ?

When the car stopped at the traffic light ( it’s this time I took my digital camera out from my bag and quickly snap this photo before the light turns green ), I saw this Uncle picking up some dust/debris from his car and threw it out ! Haha!

I truly don’t think this car is meant for Malaysian road or anywhere near the Equator where the sun shines 365 days a year, brightly !

No comments:

Post a Comment