Monday, March 29, 2010

Bored and Restless

I am down with fever, flu and cough. AGAIN !!

The worst part of being sick and stuck at home is the feeling of boredom and restlessness. I am almost immuned to medication. For a person who hardly has sleeping problem, even medications that causes drowsiness do not help much in making me sleep.

So, what can I do at home if I can't sleep ? I can't be sitting in front of the TV the whole day, I can't be reading a novel the whole day. I can be in front of the computer and online the whole day ! Sometimes, I dreaded having to go to office and deal with tonnes of issues. But, when you're sick at home and you can't sleep, it's when you feel like it's better to be in office where time passes by so fast. When you're busy dealing with all sorts of things in office, you wish you have more time. When you're sick and in an atmosphere of nothingness, you wish that time just passes by as fast as possible.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment